From:
Kathy Goldner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Goldner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2016 14:04:45 -0400
Hello to the librarians out there who keep sheep or chickens and live near Boothbay!

Boothbay Railway Village is having its annual Family Harvest Days on Saturday and Sunday Oct 1 and 2, an old-fashioned rural family festival.  There will be displays of antique tractors, barrel train rides, a butter churning demonstration, pumpkin decorating, Dutch Ovens baking New England brown bread baked according to a 100 year old recipe, complimentary cider and homemade cookies.

Boothbay Railway Village has a pair of resident goats, but we would love to have a few more farm-y animals for the hundreds of visitors who will attend this year.  If you have products you make, you can sell them here that weekend as well.

Please let me know if you would be willing to share your farm animal(s) with us, and don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.  We hope you will join us!

Best,
Kathy