EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

j sweitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 12:14:24 -0800
When running a search using "Kinematograph" and "Ezra
Pound" I discovered the following in the Thorold
Dickinson Cinema Collection at London Institute:
Camberwell College of Arts:

"script of 'Testament of Francois Villi' by Ezra
Pound, undated"

I'm not hip enough on Pound to know to what this may
refer to, but if it's fodder here's a link to the
site. You'll find it at the end of the second
paragraph in the section beginning "CONTENT Scope and
content/abstract".

http://www.aim25.ac.uk/cgi-bin/frames/fulldesc?inst_id=57&coll_id=6024