EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Richard Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 16:15:53 +0000
On 26 August 1999 Louis Silverstein informed the list:

"And later--much later--his nurturing of Iris Barry who, when she became
curator of the film collection at MOMA, turned to him for help in selecting
titles for building a library for the collection."

If the source of this titbit can be tracked down, it may yield up some
information of the kind you are looking for.
Richard Edwards