EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
James Kraus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 07:33:24 -1000
Bravo, Tim,

The information about seignorage is most interesting, as is Moyer's
followup. Thanks to both of you.

However, I'm curious about the distinction between the political
Pound and the religious one. The political one theorizes about big
money, etc., while the religious one is pacifist.

But where and how do these sensibilities play out in The Cantos?

I imagine that many of us would immediately think of Canto XLV as the
most prominent one about Pound's money theory, but is there a Canto
that speaks with equal force about the his pacifism?

Regards,
Jim Kraus