EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Carrol Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 22:03:12 -0600
Daniel Pearlman wrote:

> In other words, a N. Korea or an Iraq wielding nukes is a defender of humanity?
> Very interesting.  I enjoy your logic.
> ==Dan

North Korea is _not_ going to use those nukes (if it even has them)
unless it is attacked. Don't you read: no nation but the u.s. (and
perhaps Israel) _dare_ use nukes for offensive purposes.

And Iraq of course has none. If it did, the U.S. wouldn't be going to
war.

Think a little about what using nuclear weapons would mean for a small
nation.

Carrol

P.S. And do read the Counterpunch article Charles refers to.