EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Francis Gavin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 20:20:25 -0800
Well, Romano:

Regarding discussion and the homeopathic joys of contribution -- until just
recently nobody on this goddamned list had uttered so much as a peep IN
MONTHS so on that count I excuse myself. As far as the sarcasm goes-- at
least it's been scintillating.

"Small talk comes from small bones."

                -- Homage to Sextus Propertius

PS Part The Sixth, no less!!