EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Peter Bi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 14:36:01 -0800

> Cheers,
> Mr. Pound

Mr. James, Stoner, Steiner, Bernstein, Yin or
[log in to unmask]@64.30.167.16:

Would you please stop playing your name around ? It is becoming TOO funny.
If you really want to talk seriously your idea in the list, please keep a
consistent name, otherwise, you looks like a Xiao Chou at the first place.

Thanks.

Hongguang Bi