EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Tim Redman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 12:35:28 -0500
I got copies of a couple of the broadcasts without any problem though at
some expense.

I'd like to announce that there will be a symposium commemorating the
thirtieth anniversary of Pound's death.  It will be on November 24 at the
University of Texas at Dallas.  Scheduling is still being finalized, but we
expect the following:

A staged reading of Michael Alleman's new play about Pound in St.
Elizabeths, "The Dark Nut of the Soul," followed by a discussion.

Two panels, one on Pound's anti-Semitism, with Ellen Cardona and Wendy
Flory, the other about Pound and Eliot, with Milton Cohen and myself.

All are welcome.  There is no charge for attending.

Tim Redman