EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Peter Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 15:11:07 -0800
Thanks Mark.
P.

-----Original Message-----
From: - Ezra Pound discussion list of the University of Maine
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: 2006-Nov-20 12:35 PM
Subject: Re: Looking for papers etc.

Peter Dale Scott tells us what we've done for his poetry audience-wise
is nothing short of a miracle. And he has Nude Erections as a
publisher!  See. That's your boy, Pound. The guy that this list is ALL
about. FlashPoint comes out of that. High Modernism from low places.
Because we believe in its efficacy, we've committed billions of
electrons to academic papers but without the careerist bullshit. So
loosen up. Send something if ya got it especially if its too Poundian
for the academy, too Poundian for the Pound list. And thanks to those
who have already jumped in with papers. Carlo Parcelli