EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
bob scheetz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 22:14:34 -0500
Daniel Pearlman writes:
Gentlemen,
> moral issues take a back seat here.  We are witnessing a life and death
> struggle for the survival of the Western way of life against an absolutely
> relentless militant Islam ...

Dan Pearlman is right.  Saddam/WOMD' s are just a convenient bogey for the
pavlovian masses.  The elite think tank'rs (Richard Perle's group) see a
malthusian oil supply situation in the next 25 yrs with no possibility of
averting it with new tech.  Central asia and the middle east are the
strategic real estate and long before 9/11 the bush team had determined upon
the need to create a new world order that would see the re-colonization of
that area.  So the question you have to answer is, Are you willing to pay
for your good conscience with turning out the light of Western History?
...are you will to accept it is our turn to be the fellaheen civ?