EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
nogami hideo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 01:35:31 +0900
In Noel Stock's biography of Pound, it is written as follows,
he also contributed to a communist-inspired magazine called Front
published in Albuquerque, New Mexico. In the December issue he published
his 'Credo'
So, it seems it is an original contribution.
Credo was reprinted in Selected Prose.
Hideo Nogami