EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Espen Grønlie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 17:35:19 +0000
Poundians,

As some of you may be familiar with book “Pound’s Cavalcanti”, edited by
David Anderson, and as it is not to be found in any libraries here in
Norway, I would like to ask those of you who know it what it actually
contains, before I eventually order it from abroad. The subtitle says ”An
Edition of the Translations, Notes, and Essays”, and while having read the
essay included in “Literary Essays” as well as “The Spirit of Romance” and
the translations themselves, I wonder what these “notes” are, and whether
they are of any interest and may modify our view of, precisely, Pound’s
Cavalcanti. Thanks in advance.

Espen Grønlie

Vuoi ricevere fantastiche offerte promozionali via  email?
http://www.msn.it/msnservizi/so/