EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Scott Laderman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 13:47:30 -0500
Can anyone tell me the name of the John Steinbeck novel or story in which a
male character in a drunken state confesses his love for a woman to a bunch of
snakes?  My apologies for posting this request on the Pound list, but I thought
perhaps someone out there might also be familiar with Steinbeck's work.
Alternatively, does anyone know of another list on which I might post this
query?  Please feel free to respond to me personally at <[log in to unmask]>.
Thanks for any assistance you can provide!

Scott Laderman