EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Espen Grønlie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 06:19:01 -0400
Vär hilset,

I consider writing an extended (norwegian) Master on something like "what is
a form and how can it be broken? what is it to break a form?", using Pound's
Cantos as primary source. Although I am quite familiar with Pound, I have
close to no knowledge of the secondary literature to be found. If anyone
could give me any ideas about this - and about other works that might be
relevant - I would appreciate it very much. Thanks in advance.

Espen Grönlie, Oslo, Norway