EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Michael Schmedlen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 20:06:30 -0400
I will be out of the office starting  09/17/2004 and will not return until
09/26/2004.

I am travelling abroad and will respond to your message when I return.  I
will have limited access while I am away, so please forward any urgent
issues to me.  If you need immediate assistance, please contact Mary Lou
Miller at [log in to unmask]