EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Brennen Lukas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 17:58:58 -0500
Charles,

Your analogy made me giggle like a schoolgirl.  It's funny, tho. I was
reading an essay by Charles Tomlinson today and it turns out that WCW
himself felt somewhat betrayed, or at least disappointed, that Eliot and
Pound turned away from the possibilities of American-flavored poetry in
favor of European influences. So perhaps I'm in better company than I first
supposed.

Onward,
Brennen