EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
sylvester pollet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 18:54:53 -0500
Excuse me, but as a prof here in Maine (well, ok, Lecturer) I totally deny
that accusation. If you look at some of the publications of the National
Poetry Foundation (University of Maine), or our website, you'll see plenty
of material relating to your interests. And don't forget Whitman. You're on
the right track, good luck, Sylvester Pollet, Associate Editor NPF.