EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 23:31:05 +0900
7bit
From:
Hideo Nogami <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Kibler

In 1939, during his visit to Washington, Pound visited the head of
the Japanese department of the Library of Congress, Dr. Shio Sakanishi.
She arranged for him to see a film of Noh play, Aoi No Uye.
(Stock, p.362)
The film might be in possession of the Library or Dr.Sakanishi only arranged
to see it for him. I do not know.

Hideo Nogami