EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
charles moyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 08:16:00 -0800
Hideo, The problem with the term "occult" is described adequately at
http://www.religioustolerance.org/occult.htm

While the burning of heretics is no longer practiced, the casting of
aspersions or the branding with tainting terms still is. Most often it is a
case of "the pot calling the kettle, black".

"Yes, man should follow the way of jen and stick to his principles." Basho

CDM