EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
bob scheetz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 22:08:23 -0400
william,
     the basis of my "blind prejudice", "hatred", "suspicion",
"illogic" is... the old story continuous since even before ep
...and which i'm sure you know well
...the 50+yr world- historical crime against the pop of palestine
...(promised statehood by the brits thru t e lawrence in return for
illogically not joining their co-religionist ottomans with the germans
against their own colonial hegemon) ...a promise of course which the brits
blew off without a thot,...and finally  passed off to the tender civilizing
mercies of zionist/american colonization, murdering and expelling the
population and stealing homes and lands...
of course for a US citizen this has a special piquancy,  his labor,
taxes,  pat the filthy piper.
so somewho a tiny fraction is able to deploy to an unparalleled degree the
power of the US treasury and military against the insterest of the larger
body to carry on its particular biblical holocaust against a
pitiful latter day moabites.  nor neither  just a handful of card-carrying
zionist (as was the case with the fascists),... israel bonds
are sold in every temple in the US and near universally subscribed.

and tehn, when one raises a demur, to hear "anti-semite,"
from a petty boojwa idealist fool...as if that answers the objection,
could easily be a draught of wormwood as like to drive one to howl like the
mad...ep,  eh?

if you can show the way out of this, i'd like to hear it.
meanwhile, us/israeli military might is being brought to bear on boys
with rocks

bob