EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Marie-Noelle Little <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Nov 2005 11:22:48 -0500
Thank you Tim for your very interesting reply and your advice, and
thanks for the other posts that preceded and followed!  Quite helpful,
as I am revising the “free speech” section of my Uppsala paper on Pound
and Dag Hammarskjöld, for publication.

Attached is the Hammarskjöld Foundation’s web page, where you can see
Ezra Pound on the same program as Hans Blix! The same was true of the
large posters all over Uppsala in September.  My article on Pound will
be published by the DH Foundation, in a special issue along with the
Hans Blix speech.  I don't think Pound would have mind?

I also attended a special seminar (in Swedish) with Hans Blix and
Swedish academics and diplomats, where Blix was certainly more free to
speak his mind. Uppsala is, of course, also his home town.

Now, I am afraid I have to show my ignorance, Tim, and ask you where I
can find the Conrad Rushing article?  Thanks in advance.

Marie-Noëlle