EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Michael Coyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 15:55:59 -0400
Dear Pound scholars,

I have been asked to edit a special, American number of the British annual,
Williams and Modernism, and this special issue will be *Keywords* 4. Papers
might either construe Williams' work in the context of modernist critical
activity, or take up modernist activity (or some single work) in terms of
Williams' critical precepts. I'd be pleased to see someone develop relations
between Poundian notions of "sagetrieb" or "culture" and Williams's notion
of "Structures of feeling," but I'm open to any interesting proposals.

Anyone interested in contributing should send an abstract of approximately
250-300 words to me, by e-mail preferably, to the following address:
<[log in to unmask]> . My deadline for completed essays will be in
December, but I'd like to see proposals as soon as possible.

Best,

Michael Coyle