EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Timothy Materer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 12:14:42 -0500
>> on Friday I dumped all
>the accumulated logs from 1995 (we've been running for four years now!)
>through 1997.

Burt, that sounds horrible! You're not saying the list archives are
completely gone? Perhaps you could get someone to turn them into a web page
that people could access. I think Michael Coyle and others would agree that
those archives are a valuable record of critical responses to Pound's work.

As for the error messages, you probably just need to go thru the member
list and clean out the addresses, probably old addresses, that are causing
the errors.

Tim

Timothy Materer, 107 Tate Hall,  English Department
University of Missouri, Columbia MO  65211
Fax: 573 882-5785
Modern_Poets-L: The Modern Poets Electronic Discussion Forum
http://www.missouri.edu/~engtim/mopo.html