EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Richard Seddon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 08:34:06 -0700
Dear List:

I don't think Pound would have welcomed the printed comments of amateur
poets any more than he welcomed the printed comments of academics.

An interesting fantasy side bar to the story of the anthologist and the
stone mason would have been if the anthropologist had turned to the
all-knowing stone mason and said "Well, my good fellow,  now that you have
identified the tool please construct another wall just like that one".

Rick Seddon
McIntosh, NM, USA

Rick Seddon
McIntosh, NM, USA