Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2022 15:00:32 +0000
Sender:
From:
Library Circ <[log in to unmask]>
Hello Maine Library World!

Gray Public Library would love to invite you and your patrons to our upcoming Stephen King Trivia event.

This Saturday,  September 24th at 1:30pm we’re celebrating Maine’s eeriest author. Come test your knowledge of the King of Horror in honor of his 75th birthday month. Attendees will be treated to an array of spooky snacks and have the chance to win amazing prizes. You know what they say: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!

This event is suitable for teens and adults. Participants are welcome to play on their own or in teams of up to five people.

If you'd like to see a sneak peek of some of the prizes offered, check out the link below (yes, those are REDRUM book ends!). Feel free to send any questions my way.

https://www.facebook.com/graypubliclibrary/photos/a.132014793496414/5740561009308403/

Best,
Andrea Kazilionis (she/her)
Head of Circulation
Gray Public Library

This electronic mail message and any attachments hereto, as well as any electronic mail message(s) that may be sent in response to it, may be considered public records, and may therefore be subject to public record requests for review and copying under Maine's Right to Know Law (Title 1, 401-521 of the Maine Revised Statutes).