Sender:
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2013 16:31:53 -0400
From:
Steve Norman <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Abraham A. Schechter" <[log in to unmask]>
Yes!  All varieties of activity for bibliophiles in Belfast this weekend.
 An especially great time to visit Belfast on the Bay.

And Abraham will be offering one of his legendary book-mending sessions in
the lobby of the Belfast Free Library!  --Steve

--
Steve Norman
Director, Belfast Free Library

207-338-3884 ext. 11