Sender:
From:
Lisa Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2016 11:18:19 -0500
Our custom-made wooden book return box has seen better days and we are
looking to replace it with something a bit sturdier. I was shocked by the
price of free-standing book drops ($2k+) and am tempted to commission
another wooden drop-box to serve our needs. Before I do so, I'd like to
hear about what other very small libraries use for their book returns. We
need it to hold up to 30 books at a time. Any suggestions and ideas are
appreciated!

Lisa Murray, Director
Bass Harbor Memorial Library

89 Bernard Rd, PO Box 99