From:
Andy Ryer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andy Ryer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2022 15:38:45 -0400
Hello. This email is to alert you to a new program at Thomas Memorial
Library which will be taking place in-person AND virtually, tonight,
*Tuesday, August
16th at 6:00pm. *Join us for: *From Lawns to Landscapes*:

*Are you enjoying your yard as much as you’d like too? Ali Clift from
Cumberland County Soil & Water Conservation District will join us again for
this second part of her series on land care practices for maintaining a
vibrant yard year after year without relying on synthetic products that are
harmful to our waterways. This class will provide you with ways to reduce
your lawn and associated maintenance for pollinator gardens, edible
landscapes, rain gardens, vegetative buffers, groundcovers, wildflower
meadows, and other natural landscapes you can pick and choose from to make
your yard work for you. Whether you maintain your lawn or hire a
professional, round up your neighbors and join us! All are welcome! This
program will take place in person at the library and will be streamed
simultaneously on Zoom, for those wishing to attend virtually. *
This event is free and open to all. Registration is required so that we can
send you a Zoom link to join. You can register here:
https://www.thomasmemoriallibrary.org/event/from-lawns-to-landscapes-save-time-money-and-have-a-great-yard-with-ali-clift-from-the-cumberland-county-soil-water-conservation-district/
.

We encourage you to sign up for this program and to please help us spread
the word about it to anyone you know who may be interested. Thanks for your
help with this and we hope to see you tonight. Stay safe, be well and have
a wonderful day.

--Andy Ryer

--
Andrew J. Ryer