From:
Jayne Lello <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jayne Lello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2013 08:52:10 -0400
I've been looking at a preview box from "Librarian's Book Express" and
there is a book called "Ethics of War"  which would be good for an ethics
class...

"Both SIdes of the Story: The Ethics of War" by Patience Coster, published
by Rosen Central.   It's relatively low level reading, but covers a lot of
important issues.