Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 2015 13:34:34 +0000
From:
Samantha Duckworth <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Good morning,

After many of you wrote back last week saying you're planning to hear Alison Macrina speak, I am sorry to say that she is ill today and won't be making it to Portland. We've rescheduled for Wednesday, December 2 @ 5 pm (3pm for teen program). Please mark your calendars and join us in a few months!

Website is updated: https://www.portlandlibrary.com/highlight/digital-diligence/

Thanks,
Sam