Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2013 10:06:29 -0500
From:
Bernie Alie <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Hi

I am trying to delete one of my folders in my MELIBS Horde account.
According to the help menu, I merely click on the folder in the left
hand column, and click delete.  However, when I click on the folder,
it opens it, and when I click on delete, it says I need to select a
message to delete first.  I've tried right-clicking, but that doesn't
open an option to delete either.

How do I delete a complete folder, including all messages, when using
the online version of Horde?

Thanks for your help!

Bernie Alie
Youth Services Librarian