MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Joyce McKenney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joyce McKenney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Aug 2015 12:56:18 -0400
Hi all, the Bookies of Richmond (Umberhine library) would like multiple
copies of this title.  I'm asking early due to a planned trip.  We will need
to give to members on September 14 and will return to you after our early
October meeting.  We are on the van, you can send early or wait for early
September but please let me know via email if you can share your copy with
us.

Many thanks,

Joyce McKenney