NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Brandon Glenn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2015 10:15:23 -0500
Looks like there were some services affected. We isolated the issue, and
services should now be stable.

We'll continue to monitor to make sure all continues to work.

--Brandon

--
Brandon J. Glenn ([log in to unmask])
Network Engineer