EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

"Louis H. Silverstein" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 17:05:27 -0700
>Totally off the subject: does anyone know if the Pound house in Wyncote
>remains? Is it a museum? I used to have a job as a security officer in
>Wyncote and it's still a nice enough town...I didn't learn until years later
>that that's the old Ez stomping ground. Was the woods he romped around w./HD
>in...that was Fairmount Park? Wonder if there's some carved initials in a
>tree out there...somewhere....

I'm afraid I always assumed that woods were near the Flower Observatory and
the Doolittle home.

Cheers, Louis

Louis H. Silverstein
Literary Anthropologist (specializing in H.D. and her circle as well as
things mysterious)
(e-mail: [log in to unmask])

"Books determine, have determined, will determine our lives, as readers and
writers, and for this, let us give thanks."  Lawrence Clark Powell.  BOOKS
WEST SOUTHWEST  (1957: 37)