EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Tim Romano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 08:33:36 -0500
Unless and until we can give him a bloody bever for soothsay, we're
speculating. Nonetheless, I doubt Pound would be back on the radio; he'd
have his own website of course. With respect to Walmart, I'm sure he'd find
some irony in their "Faded Glory" brand, and also in the fact that Walmart
outsources customer service to India.
Tim Romano