EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
charles moyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 07:14:36 -0500
Henri Bergson was French, but then a delightful moment occurred when Derrida
initiated an argument with Foucault when he accused the latter of being
"metaphysical". Colin Wilson's analysis of the deconstructionists is not
bad. "Shits", he called them. Of course the Lefties in turn called him a
"Fascist". Pound, as I see him, would certainly qualify as one of Wilson's
"outsiders". Those who tear the wings off the butterfly to see how it could
fly and then say of the mess upon the table that it can't fly after all -
Quel un triomphe! Uberhaupt, wie haben solche aus Nietzsche ausgestammen?

Charles