EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
charles moyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 08:18:54 -0700
Let's see, you got most of his warts- his fascism, his elitism, his
imperialism, his racism, his misperceptionism of moral realitism; but you
forgot his Confucianism and his anti-beanerism, the one which is so heinous
to this list that it is taboo to even mention. En Lin Wei would never have
forgotten to mention Confucianism unless he were attempting to conceal his
multiple reptilian identity.
    Interesting comparison though a little weak on the contrast. C+, Hotmail