EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Erik Volpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 06:59:19 -0700
In regards to EP's anti-communism, when did his
relationship (poetic and personal) with Oppen falter?
Was it the facsism vs communism conflict that divided
their work? I think I remember reading a number of
Cummings' poems that are very anti-semetic. Could
those poems have been published in EIMI, written after
his visit to Stalininst Russia?