EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Robert Kibler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 21:58:03 -0600
I know you can find the stuff on the web--but it is pretty well buried--in the American section, I think. But forget speculation--e-mail Ellen R. Cordes, Head of Public Services (at least she was three years ago). She authorizes the making of xerox copies of those items you may want. Her e-mail:
                she can tell you specifically where to dig. When you find them, the Pound stuff is organized according to folders in boxes, and is labeled the Ezra Pound Manuscript Collection, coded as YCAL. If Cordes is no longer there, you might try Bill Hemmig, who works for her I think. His telephone is 203 432 2977. If this number is old, a quick check of Yale personnel on the web should give you new numbers for these older names. Good luck. Robert K

Robert E Kibler, PhD
English and Humanities
Valley City State University
701-845-7108

 "Pay no attention to names. Investigate
into the reasons things are as they are."
    Chu Hsi, The Great Synthesis, 3:27b

>>> Wayne Pounds <[log in to unmask]> 01/19 2:07 PM >>>
Could someone tell me how to locate the Pound archive
at the Beinecke? I went to the site, wasted half an
hour and ran up my phone bill without getting one hit
for "Ezra Pound."

Wayne

=====
Via Betti, 289E/2