EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Leon Surette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 20:54:12 -0500
I apologize for attributing a remark to Fabio Franceschini that he did not
make. I get the digest, and sometimes have difficulty telling whether the
signature precedes or follows the message.
        BJ King, who doesn't have a signature on his posts, has fessed up as the
vrai auteur.
Leon Surette
English Department
University of Western Ontario