EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
bob scheetz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 14:15:51 -0400
bill,
    well there're lotsa levels of irony in that scenario,
but they're none of mine.
merely wished to illustrate that terms as "anti-semite"
are instrumenta of political power,
ie social manipulation,
and ultimately, of course,
who gets the money;
and so pretty useless for our purposes.
thence buchanan is an "anti-semite"
quod he opposes gatt and israel
...quod big bidness and aipac
have a mutual interest in destroying him
...and nothing to do with his actual race-thinking.

bob