EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Martin Deporres <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 10:24:35 +0100
Representing The Cantos online is one issue. Delving into rough drafts is another.

TEX and TROFF? I suppose you use a hot brick to warm your bed. I know someone who thinks MS-DOS is making a comeback--you and he would probably have a lot to talk about.

Try the Adobe Portable Document Format. PDFs are completely portable, font embeddable and totally transparent on any platform--Windows, Unix, Macintosh. The document reader is free from the Adobe website, the documents can be opened online or downloaded to print on any printer of remotely recent vintage.

Quite apart from Nixon being dead you did know he resigned, right? TEX and troff indeed.

Martin Deporres