EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
"<Margaret Fisher> DIGEST" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 2010 12:10:17 -0800
To the list, Best wishes for the New Year!

I had trouble getting to the page link sent by Richard Price.
This is the URL that worked for me after signing in at academia.edu
http://lists.academia.edu/EPound-L
I've posted some papers on Ezra Pound's music at this site.
http://independent.academia.edu/MargaretFisher
Included  are some finding aids for Le Testament in the Beinecke.
There's also instructions for obtaining an EPound ringtone for your cell
(gratis)
and uploading it to your cellphone:
"Brothel music from Le Testament"
Sincerely,