EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
En Lin Wei <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 08:42:28 GMT
I am glad William Marshall's play "Sixteen words for water" is doing well.
Congratulations!

I read the text, available on his web site, and found it extremely thought
provoking.  I highly recommend it to all who have not read it yet, and
especially to those who may not have the opportunity to see it performed.

Regards,

Wei