EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
En Lin Wei <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 05:20:24 GMT
Gavin wrote:

"More third-year philosophy major half-baked sophism."

So, do you like philosophy at all?  Whether it is first-year, second-year,
or third-year philosophy, I wonder if you would care to address some of the
philosophical issues at hand, or to propose your own.  I invite you to
propose a topic for discussion, or address one of the questions which have
recently been proposed on this list.

For instance, I recently asked,

> >What did Pound mean by, and what significance for analysis of his work
>lies
> >in, the statement:  Hitler was Joan of Arc, a saint.

Would you care to address this question, or some other issue of your
choosing?

Regards,

Wei