EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
derek hardy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 15:26:59 PDT
I am sure you are right about Pound being a bad man. As someone who has been
trampled by a horse on an anti-fascist demonstration and suffered racist
abuse for my relationship I have feelings.  But the Confucian stuff in the
Cantos doesn't seem to me to express fascism or racism.

I kinda like that stuff about sorting yourself out first before
pontificating.

Have you done that?

And does that affect the quality of Pound's writing?

Degsey