EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Everett Lee Lady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 16:12:10 -1000
>In the interim, I maintain a page at the Open Directory at
>
> http://dmoz.org/Arts/Literature/Authors/Poets/P/Pound,_Ezra/
>
>that tries to be complete; please notify me of any omissions. -T.

I have recently put a few articles on EP in in the Ramblings section
of my personal web site:
Http://www2.Hawaii.Edu/~lady/ramblings/index.html
Several of these are for the moment unfinished and I hope to add several
more soon.  Mostly they are biographical rather than literary.

Since I have no claim to being a Pound scholar, these are intended to
be personal commentary rather than scholarly or definitive.  Mostly
they are expansions of articles I have posted to the list here and have
been prompted by my observation that many whose expertise is much
greater than my own nonetheless seem to have missed the whole point of
who Pound was.  It seems to me, at least, that expertise is not always
--- or even often --- accompanied by wisdom.

Perhaps I should also mention that the Snapshots section of my web site
contains a little personal information about Sheri Martinelli, and
links to a great deal more information about her.  See
Http://www2.Hawaii.Edu/~lady/snapshots/sheri.html

--Lee Lady   <Http://www2.Hawaii.Edu/~lady>