EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Carrol Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 19:45:01 -0500
En Lin Wei wrote:

>                                    Germany's Schroeder Slams Neo-Nazis
>
>                                    by TONY CZUCZKA
>                                    Associated Press Writer
>
>   PLAUEN, Germany (AP) -- On his first extended trip Monday through  a region
> blighted by neo-Nazi violence, Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder

I don't usually complain about relevance, on the assumption that generally
almost anything can be found to be relevant to almost anything. But I do wonder
about this. We do all know that the Nazis (past and present) are nasty people.
But more important, in this case focusing on the alleged Nazis obscures what a
SOB Chancellor Schroeder is. Germany (the *present* Germany) began the
disintegration of Yugoslavia and Schroeder enthusiastically supported  the NATO
assault on Yugoslavia.

Carrol