EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Timothy Redman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2014 17:26:18 -0500
I agree.

Cordially,

Tim Redman

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roxana Preda" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, September 2, 2014 1:42:26 PM
Subject: Re: Article on Seamus H

Dear all,

There are a lot of Heaney enthusiasts among us, I am sure and Kevin's
barbs will hurt enough to push them to discussion. If you follow the
link to his article, as I did, you will see the comment box under the
text.

However, I think that on this list we should stick to Pound - there
are plenty of controversial topics to discuss and lots of advertising
to do re our work on old EP.

Cheers,
Roxana

Quoting Kevin Kiely <[log in to unmask]> on Mon, 1 Sep 2014 12:40:37 +0100:

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.