EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Brian Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 1998 13:22:34 -0400
UNSUBSCRIBE [log in to unmask]
Subject: LIST GREMLINS? -Reply
From:    Jack Foley <[log in to unmask]> at INTERNET2
Date:    5/8/98  1:59 PM

I for one get hardly any postings ... maybe one every two weeks.
-- Jack Foley

>>> Charles Martell <[log in to unmask]> 05/08/98 01:51pm >>>
I've received relatively few postings on this list over the past few weeks
(only a dozen or so), and wonder if I'm getting them all.  This was brought
home yesterday when I received a posting from Wayne Pounds commenting
upon
another posting of his earlier in the day.  Only I did NOT receive the
earlier posting.

Would the people in charge of this list please see if I'm properly plugged in.

And is anyone else out there experiencing similar gremlins?

CHARLES MARTELL